API: dll, menu, bitmap

Hi,

anyone used bitmaps inside (pull down)menus that are created by add-ins? I'm trying to show bitmap in menu when one variable is set to "1" and then remove the bitmap when variable is set to something else than "1". Running VB6 and SolidWorks 2005/2006/2007. Code is using:

IsMenuItemAdded = SldWorks.AddMenuItem3 ( DocumentType, Cookie, MenuItem, Position, MenuCallback, MenuEnableMethod, HintString, bitmapFilePath)

The dll works just fine with Windows 2000, but in XP the bitmap does not disappear when it should, it stays in the menu. So, is this some kind of "VB6 not fully compatible with XP graphics" issue or something else? I know there are some problems with VB6+XP combination...

regards Markku

Reply to
Markku Lehtola