Appearances.

I Was wondering whether any solidworks Wiz-heads would be able to help as to how to re-create these white neon swirls on solidworks using
photoworks, ie appearances/materials. I've done the spiral shape, yet can't seem to get the right material. I know on MAYA, there are neon materials, but i was looking to do it Solidsworks..
hlep greatly appreciated.
http://flickr.com/photos/syakster/1490064752/sizes/o /

I don't know the answer, but I seem to recall Mike Wilson using a "constant" material to get something like that. You might have a look at his web site http://www.mikejwilson.com/solidworks/solidworks_files.htm On the very first page, at the bottom, his Speed Racer Mach Five, might be the model I'm remembering. Then again, it might not, but it's always fun and instructive to look at Mike's models.
Jerry Steiger