Are there any major isues with SW06 SP2?

Hello there,

We have SW2005 SP4.1 + PDMW4.1 and heard from the SW people that SW 2006 is way more stable and faster than any SW release before. Problem is that we heard that countless times before from SW, so I don't know if this statement is trustable or not.

In the past we had issues with SP 1.0 and even 4.0 (SW2005 SP4.0 - we couldn't print from the sketch any more), so we are a little reluctant to charge ahead with the upgrade.

So, it is worth upgrading to 06 Sp2, or better wait?

Thank you, GeoNV

*** Sent From/Enviado desde:
***
Reply to