SW 2006 sp2 + PDMW sp2

Hello,

Is it worth upgarding from SW05+PDMW sp4.1 to SW06+PDMW sp2? Any functions that do not work, is the rnumber of crashes unusually high? We did upgrade in the past, but there were way too many issues with the new reeases, so we decided this time to wait a little.

Thanks, GeoNV

Reply to
geonv

You can look on the SW official msg board in the PDM section to get a better idea.

But from what I recall, in PDM, the most notable issue seemed to be an inability to rename a part thats been vaulted, that also has an associated drawing. There is a workaround for the issue though.

Reply to
Brian