Is SW compatible with XP Media Center 2005?

This is for a new workstation that will be on a small home office network. There will only one workstation, laptop and peripherals on the network. From what I've read XP Pro and XP MCE 2005 are supposed to be the same with the exception of Domain Names and of course the MCE add-ons. Can I go with the XP MCE or just use XP Pro?

TIA

Reply to
Edge

SWX 2006 0.0 runs on XP MCE 2005.

Reply to
IDAssociates LLC

How about earlier versions of SW?

Reply to
Edge

No issues...I have been running SW 2001plus, 2005 and 2006 on an HP Pavilion ZD7000 running MCE without issue.

Reply to
The Pixleys