Assembly

I make a assembly01 with 4 part.the 4 part are drived with a sketch in the
assembly.I make many configuration of the assembly.
then i make a new assembly02 and i will insert different configuration of
the assembly01 but they appaer even the same configuration.
Reply to
News wanadoo
Please pose the question in your native (French) language. There are others here who will understand and (if they don't know the answer themselves) will most likely translate it so that we non-French-speakers can understand it.
News wanadoo wrote:
Reply to
Sporkman