Built In Mold Flow in SWks 2005

I've used the built in mold flow to analyze a few parts I've done in
the past and though the fill image is anything but smooth, the general
fill patern seems to be close to what is observed in my molds. It has
given me a bit more confidence in trying the built-in mold flow with
new, and slightly more complex parts. I have seen notes about the
'part is too complex' or similar in dialog boxes, but the flow front
seems to be reasonable from my experience.
Given the limitations of the simple or 'crippled' type of mold flow in
SWks 2005, what have other users thought of it in accuracy of the melt
flow front for initial filling estimates?
I didn't find any discussion of this in the recent past.
Bo
Reply to
Bonobo