Can the SoftQuadro4 install be done on a Geforce4 Go?

Hey everyone, Trying to run SolidWorks on my new Toshiba 5105 while on business trips. It has the 32meg geforce 4 go 460 chip in it. The problem starts when I have
multiple windows open. The thing starts to crawl. I have heard others mention installing softquadro to fix the problem. Anyone have any experience with this? Please share it!!! Thanks
Clint wrote:

Follow the article in this link to the letter... I am using the 40.41 driver downloaded from the same site.
D. Short