Can the SoftQuadro4 install be done on a Geforce4 Go?

Hey everyone, Trying to run SolidWorks on my new Toshiba 5105 while on business trips. It has the 32meg geforce 4 go 460 chip in it. The problem starts when I have multiple windows open. The thing starts to crawl. I have heard others mention installing softquadro to fix the problem. Anyone have any experience with this? Please share it!!! Thanks

Reply to
Clint

Follow the article in this link to the letter... I am using the 40.41 driver downloaded from the same site.

D. Short

Reply to
D. Short