Circular pattern

I kind of found something by mistake. In my previus post I had asked if it was possible to default the circular pattern to 180°, rather than 15°. Basically , no. However, I have found that if you leave the checkbox checked for Equal spacing, then it defaults to 360° and a quantity of 2. And, ladies & gentlemen, that means 180°! Been using it ever since as a happy camper.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany