Complex Shapes in machine design

I'm interested in examples of complex shapes in machine design or
industrial applications. I'm not talking about plastic parts or
consumer products. Stuff like cams, involute gears, pump or compressor
housings, impellers, etc. Anyone have any websites, images, SW files
or just types of parts that might yield some interesting examples?
Reply to
matt
I have a conical spring. I've also done a couple gears where the involute had to be correct for wire EDM cutting.
SW still comes up short in producing true equation curves. Splines and curve-thru-point still introduce some significant interpolation errors.
Reply to
That70sTick