Conisio jpegs

Hi
We've been using Conisio for nigh on 2 years now. We've found Conisio
to be a real benefit in managing our cad drawings, word, excel files
etc.
We are now using jpegs more a more and I understand that windows xp
shows thumbnails of jpegs and also allows contact sheets via windows
picture & fax viewer.
As Conisio doesnt have any thumbnail capability has anyone found a work
around solution or experience the same difficulties.
Thanks
Graham.
Reply to
grahamjwoodcock
Conisio has the preview pane that shows any type of file.
WT
Reply to
Wayne Tiffany
Indeed it does have the preview window, but if you have say 50 photos in a folder is there anyway to browse all of them like Windows XP rather than clicking on them individually?
Reply to
grahamjwoodcock
Ahh, I see. No, I don't know of a way - sounds like enhancement request time. Go ahead and send it in, it might be something simple.
WT
Reply to
Wayne Tiffany
Thanks, I think I will conact GCS, seems that XP has the edge in this department. Regards
Reply to
grahamjwoodcock