eMatrix vs. SmarTeam - any experiences?

Hi all!

Would anyone with some exposure comment on (dis)advantages of eMatrix over SmarTeam, please? We're in the process of benchmarking the two (though Teamcenter will be presented soon, too) and would like to touch the pulse outside.

Cheers, BBS

Reply to
MM

When you look at true PDM functionality such as controling in-context/derieved models, configuartions or any top down modeling scenarios I beleive SmarTeam has the tightest linking ability.

Reply to
SWorks user