Fit Tolerances disapeared on me

Hi
On trying to dimension a shaft with a "Fit with Tolerance" I get the
following error no matter which tolerance size I select.
"No tabulated tolerance values or classification found for the selected
Shaft Fit type"
I think there must be a setting that I have screwed up somewhere under
"Options"
"System Options"
"File Locations"
But I can't figure it out, please gimmie a clue?
John Layne
Solid Engineering Ltd
Reply to
John Layne
VAR came to the rescue, well kinda
Quoted text below
Problem Resolution: Technical Support Alert: Problem with shaft fit tolerances in 2005 SP1.1 When selecting shaft fit dimension tolerance in 2005 SP1.1 you will see the message, 'No tabulated tolerance values or classification found for the selected shaft fit type'. The Problem Report for this issue is as follows:
SPR 255197 Unable to apply shaft fit tolerance values
This problem will be resolved in 2005 SP2.
Reply to
John Layne