Fluorescent tubes

Any suggestions as to how to best handle rendering fluorescent tubes with PW?

I have an assembly with several white 5mm diameter tubes, about 20 inches long.

One light at each end?

I'm working on this tomorrow and have a bunch of ideas to try out. I'll probably just try with a single tube by itself and move on to the assembly after I get it right.

This is a case where it would be nice to have lights that become integral to a part.

Thanks,

-Martin

Reply to
Martin

I just set the material to 'constant; and make it white as a starting point. But I am not looking for ultra realism in the rendering I do using this technique.

Jonathan

Reply to
jjs