Heads up re Bluebeam Plus -- Long Delay in starting new part

Just bought Bluebeam Plus, really happy with it, well worth the dollars. Batch print has saved me a couple of hours work this week already. It has some nifty features.

One minor thing:-

With the Bluebeam addin checked and my default Network printer unavailable SolidWorks would take about 20 - 30 seconds to start a new part! Easy work around make sure printer is available or set Bluebeam as the default printer - problem fixed. However it did take me half an hour to figure out what was causing the delay!

John Layne Solid Engineering Ltd

Reply to
John Layne