Heical cut on a 3D sketch

Hi Guys Here is a challenge for you. I want to draw a length of pipe (it is actually conduit) that has a helical cut on it. As the pipe follows an irregular path I need it to follow the path of the 3D sketch. Any ideas?

Reply to
Chris Newman

Yup, sweep and twist along path.

Refer tutorial 3 on my website. Not exactly what you want but you should be able use a similar technique to solve the problem.

John Layne

John Layne