Helical sweep cut, can't dimension

Hi,

I can't dimension a helical swept cut with anything circular in it.

For example:

Extrude circel to round bar Sketch circle on edge (thread) Construct helix Cut-sweep with helix and sketch

Make drawing Insert view Insert section view, display only surface etc.

I see the thread to dimension and get: "the selected entity could not be converted into line or circular arc"

I tried to make a silhouette edge in the part; Select the cut-sweep feature, split line, silhouette etc.

Anyone?

I use SW2003 SP3.1

Reply to
M. Heikens

"M. Heikens" wrote in news:3f44ac30$0$49117$ snipped-for-privacy@news.xsall.nl: You can try in 'insert model dimensions' then if they are in the wrong view just shift-drag them into your section view.

Or show the original sketch involved in the sweep, then dimension the sketch entity.

Zander

Reply to
Zander