HELP - Double Bridge Lance Forming Tool Question

Hi,

How do you make a Double Bridge Lance tool (like a PCB Card Guide) when forming tools cannot be multi-body parts?

I really need to be able to make PCB Card Guides - pretty basic need and tool. See Wilson Tool page 11 at

This one on page 15 at
I can make the tool but it will not cut properly - the center cut out is missing (where the PCB would go). And if I try to assign the forming / cutting faces (when I make the tool) SW gives me the multi-body error... i.e. forming tool cannot be a multi-body part... :-(

Thank You,

Aron SW2007 SP3.1

Reply to
Aron (bacsdesign.com)