How long does the update service last

Hi,

We are looking at SW, just wondered how long the software update service lasts ???

Reply to
Ian Reeves

Yearly maintenance at a cost of about $1300/seat. If you're just starting out it would be a very good idea to get it. But I've heard lately that you are entitled to every bug fix service pack for your paid for release, meaning if you buy SW2004 your var has to supply you with every bug fix service pack for 2004 even if you do not have maintenance. You would not be entitled to any version upgrades without maintenance, i.e. SW2004 to SW2005.

Perhaps someone here can comment on this with certainty?

- Eddy

Reply to
Eddy Hicks