illuminate with a flourescent light...??

Hi all,

I need to illuminate several objects in my scene with a flourescent light. ie. I need to see the bulb itself in my scene casting light on some nearby objects.

I've tried illuminating a hollow glass tube with point lights and/or spots shining in from the ends. Results were not good.

I remember getting close in PW1 with a plastic/misc/translucent white material that has since dissappeared in PW2 and I'm not having much luck recreating it.

Thanks

Zander

Reply to
Zander