Joggle settings and required tooling

Hi, I want to "joggle" a sheet metal part by the sheet thickness so that when another sheet, (of the same thickness), is placed onto this joggle, the top faces of the un-joggled part of the sheet and the second sheet are coincident. I am unable to do this with the joggle command, at 90ºor above 59º, any ideas? BTW 1.2mm and 1.5mm mild steel sheets, bend radius 1.3mm and 1.5mm, bend deduction 2.5mm and 3.0mm, respectfully. Is there another way? I would like to use the same tooling, (if possible), for both thicknesses. Can this be done? Thanks

Reply to
pete

Have you tried using a K of .45 instead of specifying a bend allowance? This frees things up for me in most cases.

Reply to
jd