Sheet metal flips part

I've modelled a part as a normal solid and then converted it to sheet metal
to flatten it. I now find there needs to be another variant which folds in
the opposite direction.
So, I've created a new part, inserted the original part in its flattened
config and inserted a bend to make the opposite hand part.
This nominally achieves the correct result, except that it causes the part
to be rotated 90deg about the origin i.e. the folded portion remains static
and the rest of the part bends round. It seems to have the same effect
regardless of which face I select to be the "fixed face".
It also seems to offset the body relative to the origin by an amount equal
to the material thickness.
Any thoughts?
I'm on 2004sp5
TIA
John H
Reply to
John H
Go into the sheet metal definition on the new part and change the direction that the material extrudes.
If that doesn't work, feel free to post your model here and I'll take a look.
Diego
Reply to
Diego