Learning is Great!!!!

I've done only the Essentials course and am looking for a job here in Tucson (freelance will do), and so in the mean time I've been copying/drawing some things.

WELL I just learned that if you unclik the Merge box in the Extrusion tool the new extruded part does not 'merge' with the old one and there is a line..... DUH!!!! so I guess I just need to keep on cliking and uncliking.... points

Reply to
Points

Your comment sounds like you are basically relying on breaking apart multi-body parts to get individual parts. While this is a method that works, I would suggest that it's generally not the best method when dealing with multiple parts. You should look at all of the tools available for dealing with assemblies.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

What I meant was that on a simple extusion, when I extrude/cut something else from it, I never saw the line between the two steps. When I discovered the merge box I can deliniate individual seperate steps and see a line where the extusion/cut is started. Nothing about assemblies... Thanks for the advice anyway. Points

Reply to
Points