Essentials Class

I just finished the Essentials course in Tucson and WOW, what a program.... I am so turned on by the the concept of Design Intent and all the associative aspecst of the program... Now I just need a job!!!!! Points

Reply to
Points

Great, someone else gets it. Now if you can convince the other 3 million ACAD users that this is a good thing we will have something.

Anyway, congrats.

Reply to
TOP

he has seen the light, welcome... good luck with the job hunt..

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff