Minimum tangency requirement

Hi,

In a surface loft, when I try to make one of the loft egdes tangent I get the following message:

The resulting surface may not achieve the desired tangency, however, it will still be created. One or more of the specified profiles does not meet the minimum tangency requirement of less than 2° to the guide curve tangency face(s)

Can someone explain me what this mean? Also what is the difference between a surface created not having the desired tangency (after receiving the above message) and a surface without the tangency? The reason is that these two surface don't seem to be the same (when the zebra stripes is on, they change depending the if I try to make it tangent or not)

Pablo,

Reply to
Pablo

id have to see your loft. but your guided curves is not even close to being tangent to the surface it is connected to. send me the loft with guided curve and ill show you the problem and a possible solution.

Reply to
Sean Phillips