Need Model - Big Block Chevy (or Dart Big M Sportsman)

Hi gang,

I have searched all over the internet and cannot find a model for a Chevy Big Block. I need to design some engine mounts for a Dart Big M Block. Hard to believe there isn't a model out there somewhere with accurate bell housing hole locations as well as other threaded hole locations.

I e-mailed Dart looking for a dumb solid but they didn't get back to me.

Anyone have any idea where to get a model for a big block ?

Thanks.

Dan Kanfoush

Reply to
dan.kanfoush