OT: How to get free Solidworks ...

From the "why didn't I think of that" files ...

Rod Morningwood

Looks suspiciously like that thing (Segway) that you stand on with a new body added to it. I always wondered what happened to those things when you hit ice, a pot hole or a curb. If the surface it is on presents a non-linear solution to the ECU you are in for a nose realignment.

I find it interesting that SW would give away a free seat for a publicity gimic.

TOP

Reply to
TOP

Indeed a three wheeled sit down electric vehicle for less than the Segway is being adopted by some Police Departments, and can go at speeds up to 25 mph, if I remember, from the newspaper article.

Segway is an inventors dream come true with lots of innovation. But an inline two wheel or three wheel electric offers less expense, and more capability.

Bo

Reply to
Bo