OT: Modern looking knobs?

Sorry for the OT post...but there are designers here...
I am looking for modern looking knobs for a control panel application
with a panel-mounted shaft encoder for input. So far every knob I've seen looks like it was either designed to go in military aircraft or dates back to 1970's designs. Simply put, they are UGLY.
Can someone point me in the direction of a supplier that might offer interesting modern-looking alternatives?
The only other alternative is to get them custom molded (I've already designed one in SW) but that's expensive and I'd like to avoid it.
Thanks,
-Martin

We had the same pb, years ago, and simply created our own. I must have made 8+ different ones for different appliances/ series/ brands these last 16 years.

You do not like the SIFAM or Selco collet knobs.
Bob

I hadn't looked at SIFAM. Some of their "soft touch" knobs could be interesting. Need to get samples and see. Selco mostly has what I call "square looking things".
Thanks,
-Martin
http://www.ehcknobs.com
i can't say that they're modern but, they are knobs. ;)

Cliff and banquer are both knobs...but not very modern looking either.

LOOL!!!!!!!! made me laugh, good end to the day, thanks :-)
http://www.rmqtitan.com/index.html
this looks ok ....