OT: Re: The IRS, viabilty and the perfection of no resistance

yeah,... it's a OT post but it's something of a issue of mine (and I'm sure many others)... I think our (USA) tax system is a joke! But... the reason I believe it continues is because overall it's something that we as a culture have allowed with little to no resistance. When I think of the tax code I think of a tangled bundle of fishing line with hooks every where...

FYI... this is a break down of the general system....

At 0.40 cents per $100usd and at ~$9K per person,.. this is another reason they continue to exist. A FAIR system would have us ALL paying equally... but... many of us are paying 3X or more of that average.

As the world turns...... change > There is no lasting economic or other =A0viability without a moral/ > ethical base...

> =A0 debunkable as merely a respect for Life generally, and humanity, > including oneself =A0(not to be mistaken for blind arrogance, thats > fatal)... > > A prerequisite to morality and ethics however is intelligence, > Intelligence only occurs with abject honesty. > > Stepping though that in reverse, beginning with abject honesty, you > can bail yourself out of a degraded condition.... pay your karmic and > other debts and be graciously viable... (takes decades in my > experience) ....Yer girl friend catching fish for you off the poop > deck as you panay them in the galley... > > with a few hundred yards between you and the vicious morons =A0working > for the IRS... who are now forced to give up globally .... =A0 =A0btw.... > their ruthlessness had indeed produced their desired result, no > resistance,,, in fact the perfection of no resistance, =A0 =A0 death, > > smart those folk. > > no money honey, and their attempts to collect from the collapsing > economy merely destroying the last viable vestigages of their own > interests, their own personal sit on their ass 'job' ..... and their > own sit on their ass retirements....total wastes to the end. > > . pooooof. > > we had been discussing this eventuality for a while you know. > > Phil scott
Reply to
paul

btw... I'm for a .... "True flat rate income tax"

..

Reply to
paul