Photowork decal and drawing

SW2008 i print a draw but the decal on a the part dont appaer by printing. Sw2007 it's OK

Thanks

Reply to
Claude MUGNIER

Yep, looks like it has been checked hided as the default???

Uncheck it here... PhotoWorks/Options/System Options/Hide decals in SolidWorks

..

Reply to
zxys

It's not just you it happens to Claude. Moi Aussi! If I reboot, soetimes I can print a drawing with a decal, sometimes not...it seems random. I find that if I open the drawing without first opening the model, I cannot see the decal in the drawing, but it does appear in print preview and prints OK, but if I open the part I can see the decal on the part and it is there on the drawing, but does not appear in the print preview or on the print! As I said, If I reboot, sometimes this is fixed and it works normally.

Reply to
SimonNewDesign