Re: Adding Material in Assembly

Is there any way to add material within the assembly file only?

Don't think so, though I've often wished for that feature.

John H

Reply to
John H

i dont think there is any option for that

i had asked for that enhancement last year while i was working on SW2006, but no updates till yet

well you can try this:

right click on the part and select edit and then you will be working in the part while in context of assembly. Now the material function will be working and you could add the material.

regards

Deepak

Reply to
Engineer

"Engineer" wrote

We could be talking at cross-purposes here - I presumed TEngle meant he wanted to do the inverse of an assembly cut i.e. quite literally add material to an assembly.

John H

Reply to
John H