Re: NEW "chaining" thread....

Please have yet another beer and post more because you're a cheap, lazy drunk and I want you make yourself look like even more of a fool than you already have.

Reply to
Joe788

Please have yet another beer and post more because you're a cheap, lazy drunk and I want you make yourself look like even more of a fool than you already have.

*****

Well hotshot....you claimed to have UG at your site? So give me some good chaining advice.... or... keep trolling you purchasing agent programmer wannabe.

Reply to
vinny