Re: Production Machining Vs. Prototype Machining

Jon Banquer is correct I have huge payments that are completely ridiculous. My annual sales have plummeted. Kirk Gordon's toilet cleaning program is pure genius. This is how you create machinists who know their place. I wish I were as debt free as Jon Banquer is, instead of buried up to my eyeballs in massive debt and ready to go bankrupt.

Reply to
Joe788