Re: Production Machining Vs. Prototype Machining

> > Think you are stretching it a bit there George, it's like comparing > > apples to crackers. > > Nope. In this area George is dead nuts on and it's you that is as per > usual "stretching it ", Brewer. You're out of touch with what the > market and I have my doubts if you ever were in touch with the market > to begin with. Seems to me like you only have experience doing parts > for huge companies. > > Jon Banquer > San Diego, CA

Jon, you not only are "out of touch" with the market, you have NEVER HAD a touch with the market. There are hundreds of contract shops within three hours of you, each doing multi millions in sales annually. They aren't in garages. You would know this if you had any experience with legitimate shops, but the only experience you have is with employers that were clueless enough to hire *you*.

What kind of annual sales do you expect to do with two Fadals in a shed?

Reply to
Joe788