Re:SW2004

When is SW2004 for sale??

Reply to
Rob Klijzing

When SolidWorks Corp has been pressured enough by their stockholders to release the new version, regardless of whether it's ready.

'Spork'

Rob Klijz>

Reply to
Sporkman

it isn't for sale...you just sponsor it and they write newsletters and let you know how its getting on

Reply to
neil

yeah :)

anyways we could never release otherwise... software, by definition, have bugs. aint nothing we can do about it eh?

its called 2004, so expect something near 2004.

Sporkman wrote:

Reply to
Flipper

The pre-release is supposed to be mid July and the released is supposed to be in August.

Reply to
SWuser

back to the future...

Monday July 7, 8:04 am ET

SolidWorks 2004 is available immediately for purchase in 12 languages worldwide. It is available in three configurations. SolidWorks 2004 is the core modeling software in the company's 3D design product suites, SolidWorks Office and SolidWorks Office Professional.

Reply to
Flipper

Where did you find the 'What's New'??????

Reply to
Arlin Sandbulte

pre-release is Aug....full release I think is in Oct.

Reply to
Arthur Y-S

Flipper quipped:

"By simply dragging and dropping an assembly into a drawing, a user can generate 2D views of a 10,000-piece assembly in about 10 seconds."

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!!!!

oh my.

regards, nick e.

Reply to
Nick E.

bob z. is wiping the tears also, but not from the laughter, but from the feeling that there is someone else out there that feels *exactly* the same way as good ol' bob z.!

Reply to
bob zee

TODAY - RIGHT NOW - 7July03

Reply to
David

I'd settle for a prompt release of sp4 for 2003 that showed all of my lines correctly in section views of asemblies.

jk

Reply to
John Kreutzberger

David quipped:

I guess this means all those NDA's are expired, now.

So, Beta-guys....hmmm...I should probably be more specific....

Those of you beta-testing SW2004, fill us all in on the new stuff!

regards, nick e.

Reply to
Nick E.

me too . . . I have this same problem . . . two SPR's, two months now !!!!

Reply to
Navy Diver

the 'What's New' is out now (170 pp) I downloaded it

Reply to
Navy Diver

it's awesome; 250 major enhancements; you'll love it !!

Reply to
Navy Diver

I looked at the press release screen shots and it looks interesting....but please god few bugs! : )

Reply to
neil

Navy Diver quipped:

well sure, that's always the case.

The important question is how many regressions are there to counter those?

-nick e.

Reply to
Nick E.

didn't catch the allusion. UltraLight isn't supposed to speed-up drawings, does it ?

Philippe Guglielmetti -

Philippe Guglielmetti

That reminds me, we need to get those enhancement requests in for a spell-checker too.

Reply to
Richard Doyle