Re: What Is The Best Way To Learn DP Technology Esprit?

Find out

Jon -

You say -

When DP Esprit 2001 is released in September it WILL BE a much more > comprehensive .. package than ...........

and -

Among it's many advantages over ....... WILL BE ....... > an API that SUPPOSEDLY is fully exposed......

and -

Also in this release, is the PROMISE of 100 percent toolpath

editability. ------------------------------

Finally, I've cracked. Having read your rantings for the last couple of years and ignored them, out of politeness, it is time to kick ass.

You know very well that Licom's AlphaCAM was the first CAD/CAM system to implement a 100% fully exposed API with integrated VBA plus 100% toolpath editability plus an associative toolpath function that instantly updates your toolpaths if you change or move or add or delete any geometries associated with the creation of the original toolpaths.

Licom does not say that AlphaCAM WILL HAVE or SUPPOSEDLY will have ....... We have been delivering the dream for more than two years. Since then, we have improved and refined what you can do and how you can do it by responding to customer and Dealer feedback. If our experience counts for anything, DP Technology is four years behind us - two years behind before first release plus two years of development since first release.

More than a year ago we sent you a full function AlphaCAM multi-module system to try out, because then I thought that maybe, just maybe, you had something to contribute to the debate about different CAD/CAM systems. You have not even said 'thanks'. Have you bothered to install it and try it? Our Support Team have not had to deal with any questions from you.........

This posting is not about promoting AlphaCAM. It is about exposing you as a 'know nothing'. Your posting makes it clear to me that you are a charlatan (or in the pay of at least one CAD/CAM company) and should be exposed as such. You have nothing to contribute to this NG. Your vituperations and rantings may amuse some of the regulars, who know that they should take your pronouncements with a pinch of salt, but you probably cause confusion in the minds of newbies. This is not what this NG is about. Find another NG to vent your spleen.

Sandy L

PS I am well aware that posting this will subject me to an outpouring of your bile. So be it. I've got broad shoulders. 'Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn' as Rett Butler said to Scarlett O'Hara at the end of Gone With The Wind.

When DP Esprit 2001 is released in September it will be a much more > comprehensive stand along package than MasterCAM, SURFCAM, > GIBBS, etc.... BY FAR !!! >

Reply to
John R. Carroll

You say -

and -

[...]