Re: where's banquer?

In my kill file!

M.T.

Reply to
Malcolm_Tempt

Dare not to utter a demon's name, lest ye summon him by accident.

"ms" wrote in message news:...

Reply to
TheTick

Why would anyone ask such a question? Let's just count our blessings and not encourage anything we'll regret later.

But, if you must know.... Jon and Cliff are the same person. He/they are still here, but the meds would seem to be working. Nothing worse than a schizophrenic having a two sided argument with himself....

"ms" wrote in message news:...

ditto

Reply to
Zander

Here we go again.

Reply to
SWuser

Might be too late ....

Nope.

Well, I am, a little.

Poor jb made a major blunder (even bigger that usual) and is in hiding .... perhaps for quite some time.

(If only he had ever known what the words actually ment .... )

Reply to
Cliff Huprich

Building race engines. Nice break from aerospace machining and CAD/CAM programming. At present not reading newsgroups and only using a computer for mapping fuel injection.

jon

Reply to
jon_banquer

He's probably working in a pit an a quick oil-change place. Hard to see him there . Hope thay can teach him which way to turn the drain plugs .. and remind him to replace them.

Reply to
Cliff Huprich

He's just taking a break...until SolidWorks 2005 arrives after having been programmed by the new team of programmers, hastily acquired since the last group was fired.

Then Jon has a new batch of bugs to bitch about because the foreign Alpha/Beta testing didn't discover them in some foreign land where the hidden testing went on.

Meanwhile, the rest of us create products with 2003/2004 Solidworks.

Bo

Reply to
Bo Clawson

Hi Jon,

Glad to hear life is treating you well and your withdrawl was not due to ill health or bad circumstances.

Enjoy!

My hopes were that you had won the 222 million dollar lottery and were living it up somewhere, but failing that - have a good time with the race engines.

Regards,

SMA

Reply to
Sean-Michael Adams

5? I doubt that he can count that high.

On his say so ....

He'll have to find places to copy gripes from .... it's not like he himself actually uses anything ... and the big words are just so very confusing.

No doubt, praobably even a few working in 3D .

Reply to
Cliff Huprich

Cliff,

I'm not usually one to "lean" on someone, but this feud that you have needs to stop sometime soon. It had been pretty quiet an civil, and I think people may have started reading your comments again, because I think you do, in fact, have some valuable comments. But when Jon came back on, you couldn't just leave it alone. Nothing he said was directed at you personally, and therefore should have just been left as it was - no comment necessary. The constant bullying is annoying and cause to make people either ignore you, or block you, neither of which is beneficial to you. So, let me suggest, that if Jon comes back in, just leave it alone. Thanks.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Wayne, Perhaps you are a *little* new. He's been being a clueless ad-posting pest in several newsgroups for more than half a decade, copying from others but not knowing what most of the words meant. His endless personal attacks (as well as threats in some cases) and confusion got quite stale too.

You are free to ignore my posts in response to any of his or all of them (they are usually quite few otherwise in this NG anyway).

I was pleased with his silence .

HTH

Reply to
Cliff Huprich

Ditto. I had reconfigured my mail a couple of weeks ago and inadvertently left the JB and CH filters off. Now I get reminded of why I put them on in the first place so I guess it is time to reactivate. It is a shame because I enjoyed the WD40 info and thread.

JJ

Reply to
JJ