Recent LCD monitors

anyone lately bought one of the 22" monitors with the recent lower prices? Just wondered if anyone had a notably bad or good experience with one for
swx display. Thanks, Bill
Add pictures here
✖

I just bought a 22" Acer wide screen(247$) and am running SW 2008 SP3 with no problems.I'm also using a nvidia quadro 570 PCIE video card that i bought about the same price.The combo looks pretty good to me.
Add pictures here
✖
On Mar 5, 12:47 pm, snipped-for-privacy@demrk.com wrote:

i have the same 22" Acer monitor at home with an ATI video. looks great and refresh rate is faster than expected. It is a computer monitor only so it will not hook up to anything else. but for the price it has been an great monitor. i never expected to hook it up to anything but the computer anyway. iQ
Add pictures here
✖

24" Samsung LCD monito 1920 x 1200. Intel extreme graphics on board video. Works fine.
Bob
Add pictures here
✖

Recently got a Samsung SyncMaster 2232BW for home, i'm very pleased vith it, either for movies or SW. Almost see no difference with the 24'' Dell I got at work.
Add pictures here
✖
I got Westinghouse L2410NM Black 24 for ~350 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824255001 for home it is nice, different inputs, and sound I definitely recommend that one

Add pictures here