Problem with driveworks

I playing around with Driveworksxpress and it seems when I go from form>rules an error comes up:

unhandled exception has occurred in a component in your application. Does anyone else have this problem?

exception from hresult 0x80040154 (regdb_e_classnotreg)

I have just done a re-install, same problem. Anyone help?

Reply to
voodoochile

I think for some reason your install of OWC is corrupt - you will need to download OWC11 and install it, everything should then be okay.

This can be obtained from

ianyat

You're a star! Brilliant it works!

I think for some reason your install of OWC is corrupt - you will need to download OWC11 and install it, everything should then be okay.

This can be obtained from

voodoochile

No problem.

By the way there is an entire community full of useful information, tutorials, examples and forums at

Good luck!!

Reply to
ianyat