Crash when dimensioning holes

I recently posted a message about the crashes we've been having in SW. The error messages read:

"SolidWorks had terminated due to an unhandled error. Please contact your local SolidWorks support representative for help in troubleshooting this problem. Subscription service customers can also find additional troubleshooting and support resources at

" The crashes seem to happen randomly but since switching to 05 I (and others in our department) have found they often happen when dimensioning holes in a drawing. Has anyone else experienced this problem and found any solutions?

Steve

Reply to
skrug

We saw it here (along with weld symbol crashes). The new service pack seems to have corrected the issues.

Richard Don't forget to sign up for SolidWorks World

Reply to
Richard Doyle

Thanks Richard. I just told our admin about the SP yesterday so hopefully he'll install it soon...

Reply to
skrug