problem with security device

hello' in my comapany people work with solid wirks 2004 yesterday after re-install OS (xp -pro i have tryed to install solid works while the dongle was plugeed istall was success only i cant open the application. i keep getting error that says that there is a problem iwth the security device. i already un-install and install hasp driver , and SW again. but its still dont work. can someone help ? many thanks in advance. Debby

Reply to
debby

If I recall it right one had to install SW with the dongle unplugged... I had the same problem some yrs ago

// Krister

Reply to
Krister_L