Recommended system configuration for Solidworks?

Possible business startup and will have probably 300-500 parts, but could grow to 1000+ if we use various materials and have a drawing for each part in each material.

Most parts are made on CNC equipment, thus Solidworks seems to be a reasonable CAD choice.

Assemblies would be mostly four parts each, largest assembly is approximately a 3" cube.

I am looking to get recommendations about which hardware is needed to run Solidworks reliably. Am looking at 19-21" displays (LCD or CRT--depends on image clarity).

Regards, Jerry

Reply to
Gerald Abrahamson