sheet metal k-factor and custom properties

Hi guys,
What I need to put in custom properties in "value/text expression" field so that I could get "Evaluated Value" showing the used k-factor in sheet
metal part?
Or is there any other way to get k-factor shown automatically in drawing?
thanks in advance!
BR,
Teemu
Any dimension can be selected for inclusion as a parameter within a custom property. Unfortunately, I do not see K-factor as being a visible dimension that can be selected.