Sketches disappear!

All of a sudden I can't see sketches, even consummed sketches. If I cursor over, they show. Even with sketches shown I can't view them. Any ideas?

Reply to
Fred Sands

try zooming out just a little. This started with 2005.

jk

Reply to
John Kreutzberger

It seems to be only in this one part. If I create a new part I don't have a problem. Its too much work to redraw. I did notice that it might have something to do with transparency, but I still can't get it to work.

Reply to
Fred Sands

I sometimes have this problem in 2004. It can be part specific. Is it a part or an assembly? Sometimes bad geometry in a part will cause strange behavior. Use TOOLS / CHECK to find out. Sometimes closing SW and rebooting will help.

Reply to
TOP

It's a part. I have the same problem in assembly mode or part mode. I noticed cosmetic threads are gone too. I did a check and it looks fine. I sent this file to my customer and it worked fine. When I got it back with some changes he made, I can't see sketches anymore.

Reply to
Fred Sands

If it works fine in other parts then I'm stumped. Has to be part specific. I think you should be worrying about document corruption. Something is definitely wrong. My hope would be that it is just a display/graphics issue. Try enabling software openGL and see if they show. tools -> options -> performance with no documents open.

Reply to
Mr. Who

Enabled open GL and I'm still having the problem. Wierd. I tried stripping out all operations except the base-extrude and sketches still don't show.

Reply to
Fred Sands