SOLID WORKS 2011

SolidWorks 2011 Finally, what every engineer, new or experienced, MUST HAVE! First of all, this book is in color, which is awesome! It has been applicable to several different versions of Solidworks too. I bought this 2011 Solidworks book but I=92m still working off a 2009 solidworks license and the book is still perfect. This has been hands down the fastest way to learn SolidWorks techniques - no other book has step by step examples and cool and innovative examples. This book also contains interactive projects that you can build on your own from concept to CAD to the actual product. A HANDS DOWN essential tool. It really captured actual industry experience and was clearly written by engineers for other engineers. One of the best aspects of this tool was that it offered great examples of everything from machined parts to industrial design, and even a cool angler fish. SolidWorks 2011 made everyday CADing and creative CADing so much easier. Every cook needs a kitchen, and every CAD user needs this book.

Reply to
meghan daney

ksmanning