Solidity for SolidWorks?

"I dropped out of high school to pursue my dream of making a lot of money and never went back" - Jon Banquer - Dec 28, 2002

So your planned path to making a lot of money is quitting school and becoming a machine operator while posing as a CAD/CAM expert in cyberspace.

How are you planning on turning this into a lot of money?

Not working for HSMWorks it seems:

"I'm committed to working with HSMWorks to doing just that. Shouldn't be too hard because their head of US operations and I see things in almost the exact same way and because HSMWorks is interested in what I have to say and wants to work with me." - Jon Banquer -

"Jon is not affiliated with HSMWorks ApS in any way and that we cannot control what people are writing on the web. Anybody can get evaluation licenses of HSMWorks and test it themselves. I hope this clarifies any doubt." - HSMWorks ApS -

Reply to
brewertr

What lies Jon?

Reply to
brewertr

And how has that worked out for you Jon?

Reply to
brewertr

So Jon, the $650.00 you spent on SolidProfessor Videos makes you self educated?

Reply to
brewertr

A very good point was made. SolidWorks is a tool... much like Microsoft Word. AS good as it gets if I am make a good and type you instead of your or did in stead of didn't it cannont fix it. Much the same way if you are expecting SolidWorks to understand exaclty what you are thinking... good luck!!!

Al whatmough

albert.inspirtech

I wonder why Jonnie Bonkers has been so quiet about HSMWorks lately? Not a single mention of it.

Reply to
Joe788

"Just goes to show I don't know much about Job Shops and how they operate. It's easy to see why I'm a machine operator and not actually using any CAD/CAM package or dealing with customers.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jonniebanqueer

Maybe I should just stick with Etch-A-Sketch where the relationships aren't so complex.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jonniebanqueer

I thought they said that he had passed the CSWP exam, but several other people say that it was "just" the CSWA exam. Since I haven't passed either, it's hard for me to say that he isn't a serious user, although my definition of serious might involve number of hours used per week, in which case I should hope that the CEO of SWC doesn't meet it.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Steiger