Solidworks 2003, SP3 Carshes...need advice.

Hi Everyone,

I am running Sp3 on a white box, with Athlon2400+ (2000MHz), 1 gig of ram,

128MB of video ( MSI TI4200 8x). It does just fine when I convert small assemblies to 2D, however, if the number of components is more than 20, SolidWorks crashes and my systems showes 100% porocessor use.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug? I seem to have done much more than the recommended system configuration suggested by Solidworks. Any help would be appreciated.

KK

Reply to
Cadman

Your information is too vague.

Although, "black boxes" usually work better than white ones. Sorry, could not help that, it was begging for a response. ;^)

..

Cadman wrote:

Reply to
Paul Salvador

Go to solidworks' subscription service and look for their "troubleshooting crash prone systems".

Lots of great info there.

--Todd

Reply to
TT