SolidWorks Users group is Singapore - Malaysia

To all SolidWorks users in Singapore and Malaysia, Are you interested in starting a User group in Singapore & Malaysia?

Reply to
Ba-Thong Phan

I have some partners in Penang. I will send them the link to this post.

KMaren

Ba-Th> To all SolidWorks users in Singapore and Malaysia,

Reply to
ken.maren

sure.. why not ? :)

*locati> I have some partners in Penang. I will send them the link to this > post.
Reply to
cutegigi