Sonoma Mechanical and CAD Consultant Available

I'm new to the Sonoma area and I'd like to get the word out that I am
available as a Mechanical/CAD consultant. My specialty is SolidWorks
(I'm a certified professional) but I also am proficient in Autocad and
Pro/Engineer. I have a degree in Mechanical Engineering from UC Davis
and I have about 6 years of job experience and more than 10 years of
CAD. References available. Please contact me if you are interested
at:
Tel: 707-433-1244
Cel: 707-239-2491
-Matt Smith