Sonoma Mechanical and CAD Consultant Available

I'm new to the Sonoma area and I'd like to get the word out that I am available as a Mechanical/CAD consultant. My specialty is SolidWorks (I'm a certified professional) but I also am proficient in Autocad and Pro/Engineer. I have a degree in Mechanical Engineering from UC Davis and I have about 6 years of job experience and more than 10 years of CAD. References available. Please contact me if you are interested at:

Tel: 707-433-1244 Cel: 707-239-2491

-Matt Smith

Reply to
Matt Smith