Egyptian Hieroglyphics & Symbols

Has anyone created any Egyptian hieroglyphics or other Egyptian symbols that they would be willing to share? I just finished creating an Eye of Ra and I was considering creating a scarab plus a representation of Isis, but its taking quite a while to make things look artistic. I'm using this art work to decorate a pyramid that I'm creating for a friend. This is a non-paying job. In other words, I volunteered my time, so anything I can do to save some time would be useful.

I would be willing to share my Eye of Ra with anyone interested.

Reply to
John Eric Voltin